Wow, did we see some amazing knitwear at this year’s Yarnover. It is always so inspiring.
Now, it’s your turn to pick your favorite of this year’s Yarnover Shawls. There will be three winners: best use of texture or lace, best use of color, and one randomly picked winner. The ballot is at the end of the post. Voting ends Friday, October 13th at 11pm CST. The winners will be announced at the October 17th MKG meeting.
Yes, we started the numbering at 92 rather than waste paper and print new entry sheets 🙂
97. Barbara R. Pattern – Painting Honeycombs – Big Yarn – Berrocco & Noro Garden Silk
102. Kim J Pattern – Her own design Yarn – Recycled Linen by Trendsetter Yarns
104. Pattern – Shawlette (I think this is correct) Yarn – Imagine Sundara Yarn and Malabrigo Knitter’s Palette
111. Betsy B.
114. Barbara S.
116. Cate C Pattern – Knitrino?
124. Katherine PR Pattern – Yara Mosaic Shawl Yarn – Rios
125. Alayne L
(Kym’s picture from Yarnover was unfortunately unusable, so we asked her to take one a home.)
135. Michael S Yarn – Fiber Optic Merino
144. Lynn S Pattern – Original Yarn – Zauerball Crazy
Voting is now closed.