In person meetings, unless otherwise noted on our events page, are held at the Textile Center in the Prospect Park neighborhood of Minneapolis along University Avenue.
For the most up-to-date Textile Center parking information, including a map with nearby parking options, visit the Textile Center Plan A Visit page. There is also parking available in the surrounding neighborhood but be sure to follow any posted regulations. Please note there are new parking instructions as of March 1, 2018.
The Textile Center has bike racks to the west of the building and is close to the Dinkytown Greenway. It is also located between two Nice Ride rental bike docking stations (search “Textile Center” on Nice Ride’s interactive station map for more information.)
University Avenue boasts several transit options for those looking for alternatives to parking (and a way to knit on the way to and from Guild meetings!)
The following Metro Transit stops are within a 10-minute walk of the Textile Center:
- The Green Line (2-minute walk; east to downtown St. Paul or west to downtown Minneapolis)
- 16 – UofM – University – Midway (2-minute walk, east to the Capitol)
- 6 – UofM – Hennepin – Xerxes – France – Southdale (10-minute walk, west through Minneapolis and south to Edina)
- 30 – Broadway Crosstown – Westgate Station (10-minute walk, north to Broadway and west toward Theodore Wirth Park)
- 63 – Grand – Raymond Station – Sunray – McKnight (10-minute walk, east to Battle Creek Regional Park)