MPORTANT: Some users report experiencing migraines and seizures when accessing Ravelry due to their site redesign. Links in this blog post direct to Ravelry pages. If you are prone to either of these issues, please proceed with caution when clicking the Ravelry links.
Let’s celebrate our minis with a KAL! Starting December 1st we’ll be knitting and spotlighting patterns to showcase your minis. Join in and share your final project at the February 15th, 2022 Guild meeting. We’ll give $25 gift certificates to the yarn store of the winner’s choice to the best project as picked by our members and one random winner from all the entrees.
Here are all the details…
1. KAL starts December 1st 2021. Take a picture of your mini set before you start knitting with it!
2. You do not need to use one of the Guild’s mystery mini sets to participate, but make sure to photograph the minis you are using.
3. Knit any project that uses at least two minis. We have a bundle on Ravelry full of pattern ideas.
4. You can use as many minis as you like (don’t feel limited to 5!) and two other base color yarns. For example, you are making a shawl and have a base color that uses more than 100g and use minis as the pops of color.
5. Join in the conversation on Facebook, Instagram, or Ravelry. Use the hashtag #MKGminiskein
6. Send pictures of your finished item and your mini skein set by February 8th for our February 15th Guild meeting.
So get those minis together & start thinking of your ideas!