- Sign in Early – If you are a MKG member, make sure you can sign in to your MKG account before Saturday morning. If you are having issues signing in please contact Nikky at [email protected]
- Review the Classes & Teachers on the Yarnover page of the website or in this revised version of the Yarnover Brochure. We have had three teachers cancel since the original brochure, so make sure the ones you want are still available.
- Picking your Class – If you are taking morning and afternoon classes, pick your morning class first and then the option to pick an afternoon class will appear.
- Completing the Form – Make sure to answer all the required questions, including checking the Covid Policy box before checking out. If you do not, you will get an error and need to start over.
- Uploading Proof of Vax – You do not need to upload your Proof of Vaccination at the time of registration, though it is an option. You can upload it anytime before April 15th here. You can even do it now to get ahead of the game.
- Making Your Payment – You can pay through your PayPal account or with a debit/credit card. When you click the PayPal button, a pop-up will appear where you can choose your payment option. You do not need to have a PayPal account to pay with a debit or credit card.
- PayPal currently automatically adds a Pay Later button, but that is not an option and if you do click it you will still have to pay in full.
We can’t wait to see you all in April!