Online registration for Yarnover 2017 is now closed. Did you miss it?! Don't worry, there will be same day registration for classes that still have openings. Head to the Marriott Minneapolis Northwest on Saturday, April 22nd and ask at the registration table.
Registration starts at 7:45am and morning classes start at 9:15. Payment will be accepted by credit card only. (You need to be a Minnesota Knitters' Guild member to take a class. If you aren't already a member sign-up here to save time on Saturday.)
Here is the list of open classes...
- Building a Better Fabric - Patty Lyons
- Konquering Krista - Joan McGowan-Michael
- Design Your Own Icelandic Sweater (1 spot) - Lars Rains
- Mad for Plaid (1 spot) - Theresa Schabes
- Couture Finishing for Crochet & Knitting (1 spot) - The Shibaguyz, Shannon and Jason Mullet-Bowlsby
- Multi-directional Scarves - JC Briar
- Stitch Gauge (1 spot) - June Hemmons Hiatt
- Vintage Knitting (1 spot) - Joan McGowan-Michael
- Andean Accents - Mary Jane Mucklestone
- Almost Saintly Knitting - It's So Holey - Lucy Neatby
- Laden: An Exploration of Reversible Cables (1 spot) - Laura Nelkin
- Transforming Cables - Deborah Newton
- Stitch & Click - Photographing your Fibers - The Shibaguyz, Shannon and Jason Mullet-Bowlsby
Don't forget the Yarnover Marketplace is free and open to the everyone from 8:00am - 5:30pm!
And the Shibaguyz will be speaking at the Minnesota Knitters' Guild meeting on Sunday, April 23rd at 10:00am also at the Marriott. The meeting is also free and open to the public.
See you at Yarnover!